We are looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Senior Client Success Manager to strengthen our strategic client relationships, follow-up clients roll-out, develop and grow our strategic clients & partnerships and serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide a high-quality end-to-end service.
You will work in a highly motivated team comprised of experts in the digital learning tech landscape. The team retention is very high, ensuring a great working atmosphere & performance in a fast-growing startup. This is a perfect opportunity for you to work with different learning systems, Edtech partners and help us co-create with our clients the best Learning eXperience Platform of the market.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of strategic clients and their satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and be part of a great team, learning from others but also sharing your experience.
The role will be mainly home based. Based on your projects, be able to be physically present for your project meetings and kick-off meetings if the customer requires it.
- Define the learning transformation roadmap with the client and identify the resources needed to achieve them
- Define a retro-planning of the initiatives on the solution and vouch for it
- Identify and document customer use-cases
- Act as the main point of contact for customer and leverage internal expertise to help you deliver the best experience
- Develop a relationship of trust between the client and Bealink, particularly by having direct contact with Top Management teams
- Work with the Account Managers to identify new project opportunities to develop the account
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers and lead the roll-out of Bealink solution
- Account insights and strategy – analyzing and creating custom reports and actionable insight for clients where necessary/ needed to support your arguments for account growth
- Client education & proactive consultation – Ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximizing every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform. Working with clients to help them understand and optimize their digital learning strategy, hit their goals and scale
- Participate in the product development by giving customers feedback to our product team
- Help building the customer success department by sharing best practices and adapt our project management methodology
- Communicate product updates and focus on rollout of new product features while helping client onboarding on those features
- Client meetings and QBRs – Conducting face to face quarterly business review meetings with key clients whereby participants can range from day-to-day contact to C-level within the client organization
- 6+ years’ experience in results-driven customer-facing role in Digital Learning
- Experience in dealing & managing learning management system
- Familiar with management of a portfolio of clients – prioritization, and farming of portfolio growth according potential
- Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- Excellent technological skills or ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the business growth
- Willing to travel for business
- Fluent in both English and French is a must
- Don’t mix up customer orientation and saying yes to everything
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!