KparK x Bealink
Find out how KparK uses the multi-source and multi-modal dimensions of LXP Bealink to launch its corporate university in less than 6 months.
KparK is a French company specialising in home insulation through renovation and replacement of custom-made joinery. The company has nearly 1000 employees and was looking to launch a corporate university to train their field teams.
The challenge for KparK was to quickly launch an engaging corporate university for these employees. They were looking for a tool that:
- Has an attractive user interface and is available both on mobile and on the web
- Allows them to capitalise on their existing materials
- Allows them to easily organise multi-format training courses
- Allows them to easily manage their synchronous training events and to organise digital practice events
- Enables them to enrich and develop their training activities over time.
The solution for KparK is a standalone platform that combines digital training paths, synchronous events and hands-on activities in a single application to train 600 blue-collar employees.
- Thanks to the multi-format playlist features, they can easily organise their different materials to create training paths.
- Improve the visibility and availability of synchronous events and facilitate enrolment.
- Track the progress of their various learners.
Average time spent per user
Average rating of content